Industry News | March 1, 2010
Schlotzsky's Brings Back Crowd-Pleasing Favorite
Schlotzsky’s is bringing back its Hip Chick Trio now through May 30. The promotion features three of Schlotzsky’s most popular chicken sandwiches:
1. Chicken Bacon Smokecheesy Sandwich: shaved chicken, smoked cheddar cheese, crispy bacon strips, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, topped off with chipotle mayonnaise and served on Schlotzsky’s signature Fresh-from-Scratch sourdough buns.
2. Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich: shaved chicken combined with lean shaved ham, crispy bacon strips, Swiss cheese, and tangy yellow mustard, all nestled between two famous toasted sourdough buns and served with a side of zesty Dijon-honey mustard dipping sauce.
3. Fiesta Chicken Sandwich: roasted chicken breast, smoked cheddar cheese, black olives, roasted red bell peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, topped with chipotle mayonnaise and served on kickin’ jalapeño cheese buns.
“We’re excited to bring these three popular sandwiches back for our guests,” says president Kelly Roddy. “Our previous Hip Chick promotion was the most successful one we’ve ever had at Schlotzsky’s, and with these great-tasting, flavorful chicken sandwiches, we look forward to another successful promotion.”
Food & Beverage
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems