Industry News | November 30, 2011
Schlotzsky's Brings Back Three Holiday Sandwich Favorites
- Bacon & Smoked Cheddar Ribeye: featuring strips of juicy ribeye steak, crispy bacon, red bell peppers and smoked cheddar cheese with chipotle mayonnaise, served on Schlotzsky’s signature, fresh-from-scratch toasted sourdough bun.
- Mushrooms & Grilled Onions Ribeye: made with strips of hearty ribeye steak, caramelized onions, portobello mushrooms, provolone and swiss cheese with garlic pesto and creamy horseradish dressing, served on Schlotzsky’s toasted sourdough bun.
- Guacamole & Red Peppers Ribeye: thick strips of ribeye steak paired with fire-roasted vegetables, pepper jack cheese, guacamole and chipotle pesto, served on Schlotzsky’s toasted sourdough bun.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems