Industry News | May 25, 2013
Three Salads Join Larkburger's Menu
Larkburger, a fast-casual burger restaurant headquartered in Arvada, Colorado, expands its menu this week with the launch of three new salads. The recent menu additions include Baby Kale, Bibb & Quinoa, and Caesar salads.
Larkburger prides itself on taking simple ingredients and combining them into thoughtfully composed dishes, says founding partner Thomas Salamunovich.
“We focus our energies on creating a concise menu and we are excited to introduce these salads to compliment our current offerings,” he says.
The new Larkburger salads will be available at all locations and are made with all-natural ingredients. The salads include:
· The Baby Kale salad, with carrot, cucumber, radish, and red onion and dressed with tamari-ginger vinaigrette. (For meat eaters, grilled ahi tuna steak is recommended with this salad.)
· The Bibb & Quinoa salad, with carrot, cucumber, radish, red onion, chickpeas and dressed with house vinaigrette. (Recommended with natural turkey or certified angus beef.)
· The Caesar salad, with romaine, parmesan, and gluten-free croutons and dressed with Larkspur’s Caesar dressing. (Recommended with Adobo grilled chicken.)
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems