Industry News | February 12, 2013
Wienerschnitzel Goes Under the Sea with Seafood Trio
Wienerschnitzel, the world's largest hot dog chain, is making a splash with the return of its "UnDER the Sea Trio" menu items.
For a limited time, Wienerschnitzel is offering three fish options: the Sea Dog, Fish Wrap, and Fish 'n Chips, each made with flaky, white Alaskan Pollock fillets.
Wienerschnitzel's seafood menu options are available through April 7 at participating locations.
"UnDER the Sea Trio" menu items include:
- Sea Dog: Alaskan Pollock fish fillet, creamy tartar sauce, and crunchy lettuce tucked into a warm bun.
- Fish Wrap: Fish fillet, creamy salsa, and crunchy lettuce wrapped in a steamed flour tortilla.
- Fish 'n Chips: Two flaky fish fillets atop a serving of fries, served with a side of creamy tartar sauce.
Food & Beverage
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems