Industry News | April 25, 2001
Zero's Subs Opens Several New Locations
(1) Zero's opened a new restaurant in Petersburgh VA on February 3rd, 2001. This is Franchisee Jack Roundtree's second location.
(2) Franchisee Rob Copeland opened his first restaurant in Jacksonville FL on February 22, 2001.
(3) Randy Stachling, A Zero's Territory Director for Western Virginia opened a new restaurant in Roanoke VA on March 29, 2001.
(4) Franchisee Pete Forbes is opening his second restaurant this week in Greenville SC.
(5) NOVA LLC, Territory Directors for Northern Virginia will be opening a new restaurant this week in Fredricksburgh VA., and,
(6) Franchisee Bob Caughlin is planning to open his second location the week of May 7, 2001 in Chesapeake VA.
Zero's Subs currently has over sixty restaurants in operation, and about twenty-five (25) under development. Zero's has also taken its expansionary effort internationally, with three units presently open in China.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems