Zpizza is starting a pure pizza flavor revolution with tastes from around the world in each bite of its Zpizza rusticas. Rusticas are personal-sized free form crust pizzas, made with 100 percent certified organic wheat dough prepared fresh every day, hand-thrown, and fire-baked until uniquely crisp.
With options like curry chicken and yam and pear and gorgonzola, rusticas have amazing flavor, are half the calories of regular pizza, and are made with a crispier, crunchier crust. Zpizza encourages customers to experience their bold rustica flavors by offering a buy-one-get-one free on all rusticas beginning now through Jan. 31, 2011. Members of ztribe, Zpizza's loyalty program, will receive a free rustica. For ztribe sign-ups during the promotional period, new members will receive a free rustica with any purchase.
"We wanted to create a healthier, artisan pizza with many unique flavor profiles inspired by global cuisines," says Sid Fanarof, founder, Zpizza. "We used a thinner crust, infused ingredients authentic to dishes from India, Morocco, France, and, of course, Italy. Like all of our pizzas, rustica dough and sauces are organic; we offer gluten-free and vegan options and our pepperoni and sausage are additive and MSG-free."
Zpizza rustica flavor combinations include:
- The chicken sausage rustica with marinara sauce, part skim rBGH-free mozzarella from grass-fed cows, arugula, and chicken sausage.
- Zpizza's pear and gorgonzola rustica marries the flavors of savory and sweet with two cheeses, mozzarella and gorgonzola, and pear, then topped with fresh thyme.
- The Indian-inspired curry chicken and yam has an interesting combination of mozzarella and curry chicken, yams, mango chutney, raisins, and cilantro.
- Mediterranean includes classic Mediterranean flavors like mozzarella topped with feta, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, greek olives, oregano, and pili pili oil.
- The North African Moroccan comes with basil pesto, mozzarella, roasted eggplant, feta, caramelized onions, and pine nuts.