“We are proud to partner with Dennis Walters, The First Tee Foundation, and all these groups that share our commitment to making a difference in someone’s life,” Cancro says. “Everyone can benefit from the inspirational stories of others who have overcome obstacles to achieve their dreams, and Dennis has an amazing story to tell.”
The tour is one of golf lessons and life lessons as Walters shares his personal story and challenges, encouraging the audience to reach for their dreams. Last year, Walters was presented the 2008 PGA Distinguished Service Award.
“If there is something you really want to do--no matter how impossible it may seem--with enough hard work and perseverance you can do it,” says Walters, who became a trick-shot golfer after an accident left him paralyzed from the waist down.
- April 13, Boca Raton, Florida: Boca Dunes Golf Club
- April 25, Atlanta, Georgia: John White Golf Center
- May 12, Dallas: To Be Announced (TBA)
- July 7, Cincinnati, Ohio: Reeves Golf Course
- July 8, Columbus, Ohio: First Tee Foundation
- July 14, Irvine, California: Tiger Woods Learning Center
- August 7, Lakewood, New Jersey: TBA
- August 15, Mooresville, North Carolina: First Tee Foundation
- August 16, Raleigh, North Carolina: Jimmy V Foundation
- TBA, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- TBA, Phoenix, Arizona