Dunkin' Brands, the parent company of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, has announced the winners of its fifth annual Franchisee & Enterprise Awards.
The awards honor the company's top franchisees, partners and licensees, and vendors worldwide. The Dunkin' Brands Franchisee & Enterprise Awards were created to identify and recognize the best of the best within the Dunkin' Brands system.
"We have tremendous Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins franchisees, licensees, and vendors in our global network, and this year's honorees are an exceptional group of leaders who consistently raise the bar and set new standards for our business," says Nigel Travis, Dunkin' Brands CEO and Dunkin' Donuts President. "We applaud their dedication to excellence and commitment to growing our brands."
The 2010 Dunkin' Brands Franchisee & Enterprise Awards were awarded to the following franchisees, partners and licensees, and vendors:
- 2010 Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee of the Year: Jerry and Sophia Fives; Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins Franchisee of the Year: Varuzh Tirityan and Vahe Asatryan; Pasadena, California.
- 2010 Dunkin' Donuts Operator of the Year: Dan Costa, Mike Costa, and Mark Pesce; Acton, Massachusetts.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins Operator of the Year: Jiyoung Bin; Greenville, North Carolina.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins Combo Operator of the Year: Sam Panjwani; Burbank, Illinois.
- 2010 Dunkin' Donuts Partner/Licensee of the Year: Golden Donuts Thailand; Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins Partner/Licensee of the Year: B-R 31 Ice Cream Co.; Tokyo, Japan.
- 2010 Dunkin' Donuts International Developer of the Year: Konstantin Petrov; Moscow, Russia.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins International Developer of the Year (1-50 stores): Shaaxi Stellerich Food & Restaurant Co.; Xi'an, China.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins International Developer of the Year (50+ stores): B-R Korea Co. Ltd.; Seoul, Korea.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins International Innovator of the Year: Americana-Kuwait Food Co.; Safat, Kuwait.
- 2010 Supplier/Agency of the Year: Harlan Bakeries; Avon, Indiana.
- 2010 Philanthropist of the Year: Joe Prazeres; Warren, Rhode Island.