McDonald's USA announced the top ten finalists of McDonald's Perfect Pair Contest, which kicked off the national launch of McCafe Frozen Strawberry Lemonade on May 9.
The first round of McDonald's Perfect Pair Contest asked consumers to team up with one other person—a friend, co-worker, relative, or significant other—to share why they are as perfect a pair as the sweet strawberry and tart lemon in the new McCafe. An independent judging panel reviewed hundreds of entries and selected ten finalists to compete for the grand prize of a $5,000 travel voucher for a dream vacation and $5,000 in cash for the winning pair. Two Runner-Up Pairs will each receive $1,000 in McDonald's Arch Cards.
As part of the contest's second round, the ten finalists were asked to create a short video further explaining why they are McDonald's Perfect Pair. Through June 13, you can visit www.mcdonalds.com/McDFSLPairs  to view the ten finalist video entries and vote for who you think should be named McDonald's Perfect Pair.
The Top-10 Finalist Pairs include:
- Torrie Chantey Bush (Southfield, Michigan) and Jason Gregory Maas (Westland, Michigan)
- Amy Eller (Kingsport, Tennessee) and David Eller (Kingsport, Tennessee)
- Jason Gottshall (Canton, Ohio) and Anya Cottage (Stow, Ohio)
- Tiffany Greene (Flat Rock, Michigan) and Arthur Bulls (Flat Rock, Michigan)
- Baron Hilliard (Plainfield, New Jersey) and Erika Kendrick (Bloomfield, New Jersey)
- Sarah Hirsch (West Bloomfield, Michigan) and Kevin Hirsch (West Bloomfield, Michigan)
- Jamilah Lemieux (Brooklyn, New York) and David K. Giles (Brooklyn, New York)
- Grace McMurtrie (Appleton, Wisconsin) and Alison Maresh (Arlington, Virginia)
- Katherine Moore (Arlington, Virginia) and Marshall Taylor (Arlington, Virginia)
- Ivette Serrano (Sherman Oaks, California) and Herbert Serrano (Sherman Oaks, California)
McDonald's will announce the grand-prize-winning pair and the two runner-up pairs by June 24. For complete and official rules and to learn more about the McDonald's Perfect Pair Contest, visit www.mcdonalds.com/McDFSLPairs .
McCafe Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is available nationwide at a participating McDonald's near you. This new menu innovation is available in small (12 oz.), medium (16 oz.), and large (22 oz.) sizes. For more information about McCafé Frozen Strawberry Lemonade visit www.mcdonalds.com/lemonade .