Grayhawk Golf Club recently launched two new food and beverage offerings: Chuck, the food truck, and Morning Joint, a.k.a. Mojo.
Already cruising the streets of Scottsdale, Arizona, Chuck serves up a variety of chef-crafted American favorites including soups, salads, wraps, tacos, and sandwiches. Chuck is also available for special catering events such as corporate outings and private parties. With its robust onboard kitchen, Chuck is able to serve up to 3,000 guests.
Grayhawk’s Chef Jeff Storcz oversees Chuck’s culinary creations, many of which were originally concocted for consumption in Quill Creek Café and Phil’s Grill. Custom menus are also available for private catering events.
Chef Storcz also oversees Moring Joint, Grayhawk’s new coffee shop and eatery that serves breakfast and lunch. The new establishment is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Grayhawk’s clubhouse. Morning Joint offers roughly 2,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor dining space for enjoyment of a coffee drink, breakfast, or lunch item, or simply to relax and socialize with family and friends.
The beverage menu features a variety of coffees both hot and iced, espresso drinks with a host of flavors, drip coffee, teas (black and herbal), fruit smoothies, frappes, hot chocolate, and soft drinks. The lunch menu, known as the “Nooner,” features a variety of starters, soups, salads, and bagel sandwiches.
Mojo’s breakfast offerings including pastries, muffins, and twists on traditional breakfast items such as:
- Mojo Burrito – scrambled eggs, Italian sausage, caramelized onions, roasted peppers, and pickled fennel balsamic salsa
- Pizza Frittata – pepperoni, sausage, basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese
- Skinny Frittata – pesto, spinach, Portobello mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, artichokes, and sundried tomatoes
- Fried Egg Sandwich – potato bun, fried egg, red peppers, bacon, arugula, and chipotle aioli
- Breakfast Lasagna – shredded hash browns and tomato Parmesan cheese sauce with a poached or fried egg
“Since opening, Grayhawk has always featured a popular dining experience, and now we’re taking it to the streets with Chuck,” says Brian Bevard, director of operations for Grayhawk Golf Club.
“And the Moring Joint satisfies golfers looking for a quick bite and exceptional cup of coffee before their tee time. Plus, it’s a great place for locals to hang out. So far, both are doing very well. It’s a blast to expand our horizons and have a bit of fun at the same time.”