Marble Slab Creamery and MaggieMoo's Ice Cream & Treatery will debut new summer flavors and products beginning this month and throughout the summer inspired by locations all over the world.
The Destination Everywhere Celebration takes the customer to an exciting new region each month with a new ice cream flavor, sorbet flavor, and to-go item such as: push pops, sushi ice cream cupcakes, and ice cream pizza.
Both brands are managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group.
Throughout the summer Marble Slab Creamery and MaggieMoo’s will present new flavors monthly. These new flavor and product innovations include:
- Mango Fusion Favorite Combination made with mango lychee ice cream, strawberries, mango, and strawberry topping
- Exotic Coconut Sorbet
- Sushi Cupcakes which include a playful assortment of cupcakes with coconut flakes and gummy candy to look like real sushi rolls
- Peanut Butter Fluff Passport Favorite Combination made with peanut butter fluff ice cream, chopped peanuts, and bananas
- 50/50 (1/2 Lemonade, 1/2 Iced Tea) Sorbet & Push Pops
- Amaretto Fig Adventure Favorite Combination made with amaretto ice cream, chocolate chips, almonds, and fig topping
- Limoncello with Forest Berry Swirl Sorbet
- Leaning Tower of Pizza, which is an ice cream pizza made with sweet cream ice cream, strawberry topping, sliced marshmallows, and green gummy bears
"We are excited to invite our customers to join us on a trip around the world with our Destination Everywhere Celebration," says Jenn Johnston, chief marketing and operations officer for GFG Management, LLC. "We are known for our invention of ice cream pizza and ice cream cupcakes and we have created playful and delicious extensions of these product lines. We invite our loyal fans to experience the flavors of the world and these fun new products all summer long."