- .@Starbucks for lunch? Company plans to double its food business by 2021. t.co/lLoK8vxENv
- .@Starbucks plans to double its number of #China locations in the next 5 years. t.co/lLoK8vxENv
- RT @DineOutHealthy: With Trump in Office, Where Does Food Policy Go Now? t.co/m17AfF4hHY @QSRmagazine
- A San Francisco hospitality group offers a glimpse at what the future could be. t.co/RaI0bwvGIO
- RT @FransmartSocial: The Road To 3,000 Units for @BRYNandDANES t.co/4rWIRL4Cta @QSRmagazine
- ICYMI: There was a major C-level shakeup in the restaurant industry yesterday. t.co/k8EZ8zOefG
- Before deciding if you want to hire a social media manager or not, read this first. From @nadiah_nanni. t.co/8jw6adtWMd
- RT @AlexOppRD: #Health-Minded #Restaurants Turn to In-House Dietitians via @QSRmagazine #rdchat #nutrition #trends t.co/YqbhtPBJyF
- You can't work in the restaurant industry and not care about the future of health care. t.co/RM3Sc9KcCE
- KFC's U.S. president steps down to become new CEO at Carl's Jr., Hardee's. t.co/FWuQGjgUkq t.co/nFwotyrOGS
Back Yard Burgers, the better-burger franchise concept, is making it easy for observers to eat out this Lenten season. By popular demand, the fast-casual burger restaurant will bring back the Mahi Burger, Salt and Vinegar Fries and a Snicker’s Milkshake, available from February 27 until March 16...
White Castle unveiled the Seafood Crab Cake Slider, another Bold Move from the hamburger pioneer. The newest seasonal catch is perfect for seafood lovers of all ages, and will satisfy any Craver's appetite. These tasty seafood crab cakes, topped with a zesty creole sauce, are served on the...
Starting in February, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit signature smoked sausages are available in Kroger locations throughout the Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has partnered with Eddy Packing Co. to bring Dickey’s delicious Original Smoked Fresh Polish, Smoked Spicy Cheddar and Red Hot...
The second half of 2016 was filled with change, from the election of Donald Trump to the injunction of the widely debated new overtime regulations, permeating the small business environment with uncertainty. Anticipating major regulatory and economic changes, many small business owners spent the...
Papa John’s International, Inc. announced financial results for the three months and full year ended December 25, 2016.
- System-wide North America comparable sales increases of 3.8 percent for the fourth quarter and 3.5 percent for the full year
- International comparable sales...
This March, Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its authentic fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, is asking customers to eat a sub and help a local charity.
This year, the national sub shop chain is joining forces with nearly 150 local charities for the company’s 7th Annual March “Month of Giving...
Au Bon Pain launched its latest pastry innovation to cafés nationwide—Bacon & Cheddar Kolache, a savory handheld breakfast treat with a history of flavor evolution. Originating in the 1700s as a semi-sweet, fruit topped wedding dessert in the Czech Republic, the kolache [koh-LAH-chee] was...
Togo’s Eateries, LLC, the “West Coast Original” known for its big, fresh and meaty sandwiches, named Glenn Lunde Chief Concept Officer (CCO). Lunde joins Togo’s with more than 25 years of experience in the restaurant and retail business. He will lead marketing, brand strategy, and concept...