- .@Starbucks for lunch? Company plans to double its food business by 2021. t.co/lLoK8vxENv
- .@Starbucks plans to double its number of #China locations in the next 5 years. t.co/lLoK8vxENv
- RT @DineOutHealthy: With Trump in Office, Where Does Food Policy Go Now? t.co/m17AfF4hHY @QSRmagazine
- A San Francisco hospitality group offers a glimpse at what the future could be. t.co/RaI0bwvGIO
- RT @FransmartSocial: The Road To 3,000 Units for @BRYNandDANES t.co/4rWIRL4Cta @QSRmagazine
- ICYMI: There was a major C-level shakeup in the restaurant industry yesterday. t.co/k8EZ8zOefG
- Before deciding if you want to hire a social media manager or not, read this first. From @nadiah_nanni. t.co/8jw6adtWMd
- RT @AlexOppRD: #Health-Minded #Restaurants Turn to In-House Dietitians via @QSRmagazine #rdchat #nutrition #trends t.co/YqbhtPBJyF
- You can't work in the restaurant industry and not care about the future of health care. t.co/RM3Sc9KcCE
- KFC's U.S. president steps down to become new CEO at Carl's Jr., Hardee's. t.co/FWuQGjgUkq t.co/nFwotyrOGS
Bojangles’, Inc., the fast-growing iconic restaurant brand famous for its made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits and hot, fresh breakfast all day, every day, announced that for a limited time it has added a one-of-a-kind breakfast bowl to its popular menu of Southern-inspired favorites.
Carl’s Jr., the global quick service restaurant chain known for its quality innovations in the fast food space, announced the return of a fan favorite: the Redhook Beer-Battered Fish Sandwich.
Featuring a crispy, beer-battered premium wild-caught Alaska pollock fillet, the Redhook...
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc., the franchisor and operator of Popeyes restaurants, reported results for fiscal 2016 that ended December 25, 2016.
“We are pleased to report another year of strong performance at Popeyes,” says Cheryl Bachelder, Popeyes chief executive officer. “Driving...
Jack in the Box Inc. today reported earnings from continuing operations of $37 million, or $1.14 per diluted share, for the first quarter ended January 22, compared with $33.9 million, or $0.94 per diluted share, for the first quarter of fiscal 2016.
During fiscal 2016, the company...
For a national pizza franchise, fluctuations in cheese costs could impact everything from menu prices to marketing promotions to overall financial performance. The same goes for other food commodities on its top-selling list of menu items. That’s why Marco’s Pizza jumped at the chance to work...
Tropical Smoothie Cafe, a leading fast casual cafe concept known for its better-for-you food and smoothies with a tropical twist, announced it will open the state of Michigan’s 50th location in Portage on March 4. This restaurant, located at 230 W. Milham Ave., will mark the second location in...
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is slated to open a new location in the Peach State in spring of 2018 with Dickey’s newest owner/operator, Sanchez Smith. The new location will be the 12th Dickey’s store to open in Georgia.
Originally from South Carolina, Smith recently made the state of Georgia his...
Graeter’s Ice Cream, family owned craft ice cream maker since 1870, is opening the newest addition to its network of scoop shops in Winnetka at 940 Green Bay Road, across from Hubbard Woods Park. This location, the second in the Chicagoland area, is set to celebrate its Grand Opening on March 10...