- .@Starbucks for lunch? Company plans to double its food business by 2021. t.co/lLoK8vxENv
- .@Starbucks plans to double its number of #China locations in the next 5 years. t.co/lLoK8vxENv
- RT @DineOutHealthy: With Trump in Office, Where Does Food Policy Go Now? t.co/m17AfF4hHY @QSRmagazine
- A San Francisco hospitality group offers a glimpse at what the future could be. t.co/RaI0bwvGIO
- RT @FransmartSocial: The Road To 3,000 Units for @BRYNandDANES t.co/4rWIRL4Cta @QSRmagazine
- ICYMI: There was a major C-level shakeup in the restaurant industry yesterday. t.co/k8EZ8zOefG
- Before deciding if you want to hire a social media manager or not, read this first. From @nadiah_nanni. t.co/8jw6adtWMd
- RT @AlexOppRD: #Health-Minded #Restaurants Turn to In-House Dietitians via @QSRmagazine #rdchat #nutrition #trends t.co/YqbhtPBJyF
- You can't work in the restaurant industry and not care about the future of health care. t.co/RM3Sc9KcCE
- KFC's U.S. president steps down to become new CEO at Carl's Jr., Hardee's. t.co/FWuQGjgUkq t.co/nFwotyrOGS
Like Madonna, Cher, Beyoncé, and countless others before them, the Good Food Guys realized that, sometimes, one name is simply all you need.
Following the example of sister brand Mixt, who shed Greens from its title back in 2016, the group’s Split Bread concept underwent a literal split...
Restaurant Brands International, the parent company of Burger King and Tim Hortons, agreed to acquire Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen for $1.8 billion.
With the purchase, Restaurant Brands International (RBI) will have more than 23,000 restaurants worldwide, and the acquisition presents a...
As a 7-year-old girl, Esther Ortega Johnson often woke up early on weekends during cold weather, bundled up in warm clothes and made her way to downtown Los Angeles with family members. Their journey was for a special purpose: to provide a hot meal to anyone in need on the streets.
The Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders leadership team announced its appointment of prominent new board members, president and CEO Andy Howard announced Tuesday. Former CFO of Wingstop Wes Jablonski was named Chairman of the Board. Jablonski brings over 35 years of leadership experience in the retail...
Pei Wei named John "J." Hedrick as its new CEO. He joined the company on January 30. Hedrick brings a strong background in multi-unit hospitality and food service, specializing in retail operations while enhancing the guest experience.
He most recently served as chief operating officer of...
Fazoli's announced another month of robust sales results for the brand's franchise restaurants. The Lexington, Kentucky-based company reported an impressive 4.9 percent same-store sales increase for its franchised locations in January. In addition, Fazoli's has been consistently breaking its own...
An all-new Non-Dairy lineup from Ben & Jerry's has been released. At last fans can dive deep into a decadent pint and experience all the chunks and swirls Ben & Jerry's is known for, but this time in a Certified Vegan, almond base indulgence. The new lineup includes three flavors ready...
Juice It Up!, one of the nation’s leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchises with over 20 years in the business, has launched its new franchise website to serve as a comprehensive resource for those interested in learning about the many benefits of becoming a Juice It Up!...