- #PokemonGO is reaching a fever pitch. Here's what restaurants need to know to "catch them all." t.co/Do0alIiudN
- After 40 years in the pizza business, @hungryhowies' Steve Jackson still relishes teaching and training franchisees. t.co/mCJuFWhy9T
- Specialization may be the MO for fast casual but SoCal concept @thestandlink thinks variety can be a winning formula t.co/JuVUc7yJeB
- .@DogHausDogs würstmacher @AdamGertler knows how to upgrade and jazz up the sometimes lowly regarded hot dog. t.co/QosnwSOLI4
- Franchisees like @gpshospitality boost operational efficiency by maintaining a diverse portfolio of concepts. t.co/MNXKfJOL3P
- "Women leaders in the restaurant business are a rare breed, but a special one."—@DelTaco franchisee Linda Vanderweel t.co/V1ejOG7gl0
- .@Starbucks continues trailblazing employee relations with udpates to the company's dress code. t.co/RT2wMYHiFM
- What makes @JJsRedHots No. 1?A smokehouse dog topped with hot relish, onions, a dill pickle spear, and mustard t.co/JsZrwlyBTV
- Looking for a great franchise deal? How about 10? We can help you with that: t.co/smUoOiBhy5 #franchising
- Chipotle posted a third consecutive quarter of sales declines, falling below expert predictions. t.co/YchqCiXrng
- Page 1
The Best Franchise Deals are back—albeit with a fresh twist.
For the last six years, QSR has brought you an annual look at the 10–12 quick-service and fast-casual concepts that provide franchisees the best return on their investment (ROI). In this year’s seventh-annual report, we...
Consumers are growing anxious about the economy, and that’s leading to some unease in the restaurant industry, too.
Signs are ominous that almost every sector in the $783 billion restaurant industry is in trouble. Although breakfast sales at fast-food restaurants rose 2 percent during the...
Wendy’s has launched its new limited-time Summer Berry Chicken Salad, a more than two-year effort to deliver on its commitment of serving the freshest, quality ingredients to its customers.
“At Wendy’s, fresh is not just a word but a personal challenge to which we are dedicated,” says...
For decades across the South, barbecue was something served without frills, often out of roadside stands with little fanfare but great attention to the brisket, pulled pork, and other meats that were smoked for hours, sometimes days. And today, from Texas to Kansas City to the Carolinas, many...
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz announced a series of enhanced employee incentives, including increased pay and a more relaxed dress code, in a letter sent to partners Monday.
According to the letter...
Chipotle announced two big moves in its ongoing quest to regain customers after food-safety scares late last year stalled the fast casual’s explosive growth.
This week, the Denver-based burrito chain announced...
GPS Hospitality, a rapidly growing Burger King and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen franchisee, has appointed Michael Lippert as chief operating officer. Leveraging over 30 years of experience in the quick-service restaurant industry, Lippert will be focused on overseeing, developing, and setting the...
Mamoun’s Falafel, the 40-year-old New York City institution that serves traditional Middle Eastern food, has signed a new franchise deal for New Jersey and New York. This new partnership will add to the Mamoun’s portfolio of restaurants, which are spread out between New York, New Jersey, and...
- Page 1