- A bowl of Special K, Frosted Flakes, pistachios, lemon zest, & thyme? It's not your typical cereal at @KelloggsNYC t.co/Ay66cazNQ8
- RT @CHD_Expert_US: Say Cheese: How to use outside-the-box cheeses to great effect on your menu. t.co/zYlotfYzjt by @qsrmagazine
- Poke is moving from Hawaii to the mainland as the flavorful bowls featuring raw fish find a place in fast casual t.co/ct1stiqX4c
- Say cheese! Balancing everything from burgers and pizza to salads and sandwiches, cheese kicks up any menu. t.co/VBbnz1BEJd
- Upgraded sandwiches (with fillings like pink lady beets) and a welcoming vibe make @MendocinoFarms one to watch. t.co/56RMtENiFr
- Sales may have dipped two quarters, but restaurants are still voted "Most Popular," according to @Gallup t.co/8UeIPffRnp
- Is your concept a go-to spot for online daters? @quantifind_josh shows how to tease out consumer patterns. t.co/3FnefIBySX
- Yesterday we mistakenly posted a #QSR50 link from last year's study (sorry!) Here is the real/updated burger list 🍔 t.co/ytjZeusyXe
- Facing mounting food and labor costs? Here's how @ToppersPizza, @bumsinc, and @MooCluckMoo are making it work. t.co/kT3eZbsBSH
- Say cheese! Balancing everything from burgers and pizza to salads and sandwiches, cheese kicks up any menu. t.co/VBbnz1k3kD
- Page 1
Subway, the world’s largest sandwich chain, revealed a bold update to its iconic logo, along with a powerful new symbol. Consumers will catch a glimpse of the new logo in ads airing August 5.
This is the next step in the evolution of the brand following menu enhancements and...
On the news, in the papers, and on the streets of cities like New York and Detroit, there’s been no shortage of attention paid to fast-food workers’ protests and demands for everything from higher pay to better benefits. Rapidly shifting laws are showing that several cities and states are...
Starbucks sales continue to outpace the quick-service industry; in its fiscal third quarter, the coffee giant saw global comparable sales increase by 4 percent, even as overall restaurant sales growth softened. But the company’s growth would scarcely be possible had the company not made gigantic...
Rise Biscuits & Donuts, a Durham, North Carolina–based better-breakfast concept, announced the launch of its franchise program in the summer of 2014. Since then, the brand has given QSR an inside look at its growth process. Here, we walk back the last two years, exploring the...
- Page 1