- Where does the booming grain trend go from here? @InHarvest Chef Michael Holleman has the scoop. t.co/rFisNexLL6
- Queso Blanco is up next for @DelTaco, which reported a great second quarter. t.co/o0xDfTuhqY
- @SousVideToday It surely is picking up steam, especially with multi-unit chains and in casual dining, as brands mov… t.co/0cNqBYlznK
- Starbucks is shutting down all 379 of its Teavana stores in the coming year. t.co/LwwAswMZyv
- With a new look and one of the best Philly Cheesesteaks in the game, @LennysSubs is ready to explode across America. t.co/eSR1JS4LDS
- From rye and farro to sorghum and amaranth, alternative grains are taking over modern menus. t.co/kzl7SqL2UP
- Dunkin' Donuts will simplify menus nationwide, removing items such as afternoon sandwiches and danishes and cookies. t.co/VPRbGZquuK
- There's a reason guests clamor for Mixt's famed Zesty Bowl. @hellomixt t.co/8BV4xL7iXP
- U.S. federal prosecutors served Chipotle a subpoena Wednesday related to its latest food scare. t.co/73fSA0T7hR
- Technology is set to play a huge part in the future of the quick-service industry. t.co/FEkOdf4GWV
BIBIBOP Development, LLC, owner of the BIBIBOP Asian Grill chain of fast-casual restaurants, is opening 14 new locations across four metropolitan areas: Los Angeles, Chicago, Cleveland, and the District of Columbia, including neighboring communities in Maryland.
The expansion, to be...
For the second year in a row, Church’s Chicken has turned in an impressive fundraising performance on behalf of No Kid Hungry. Last year’s efforts earned the brand No Kid Hungry’s Newcomer Award, and the 2017 results are delivering yet another record-setting total. This year, Church’s will...
Captain D’s, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant, announced the opening of its newest corporate-owned location in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Located at 5131 Government Street, the new restaurant marks the brand’s second location in Greater Baton Rouge and the ninth in the state, and has...
Ohio-based Frontline International, a leading provider of Smart Oil Management systems for foodservice operators around the world, has opened a South American sales office. The sales office, located in Bogota, Colombia, is headed by Santiago Montejo, and will allow restaurant customers and...
Salata is adding a refreshing topping to its July menu that’s perfect for any Fourth of July celebration.
The restaurant known for its simple, fresh and honest ingredients will introduce the refreshing fruit to its toppings lineup on July 1.
Watermelon contains multiple health...
Leading up to Penn Station East Coast Subs’ annual meeting on June 26, president Craig Dunaway spent 45 days working on his state of the union. Throughout research, Dunaway continued to digest similar headlines: Sagging sales, fleeting foot traffic, or, as...
No, this isn’t a beach-themed episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. On July 5—which happens to be National Bikini Day—people nationwide can order a swimsuit made entirely of pizza. The Pizza-Kini was created by quick-service chain Villa Italian Kitchen along with New York City food stylist...
It has been two years since Panera Bread issued its last Responsibility Report chronicling the brand’s success. To say a lot has happened since would be a slight understatement.
Forgetting the April announcement that Panera agreed to be purchased...