Show us what your packaging is made of by entering the QSR/FPI Foodservice Packaging Awards competition! This competition honors outstanding single-use foodservice packaging in the following categories:
In addition to the above category awards, judges will select an overall winner of the competition to be designated the “Foodservice Package of the Year.”
To enter the competition, click the appropriate category above to access the entry form.
The winners of the 2019 competition will be presented with their awards at FPI’s Fall Conference in Louisville, Kentucky, on October 24, 2019, and will be featured in QSR magazine’s November 2019 issue.
All entries are due no later than July 19, 2019.
- Entries must be single-use packaging or serviceware intended for front of house/consumer-facing use in foodservice establishments such as restaurants, cafeterias, stadiums, catered events, convenience stores and other outlets providing prepared foods to-go.
- Entries must currently be in use and sold or placed in the foodservice industry prior to July 19, 2019.
- Entries are not limited to North America and may come from anywhere in the international foodservice marketplace.
Rules and Guidelines
- There is no fee to submit entries to this competition.
- No item may be entered in more than three categories. Separate forms must be completed for each entry.
- Entries from prior QSR/FPI Foodservice Packaging Awards competitions are not eligible to compete in the 2019 program unless there has been a substantial change in the design of the package (e.g., material, features, function, etc.).
- All entries and materials must be submitted by July 19, 2019.
- Each entry must be accompanied by two (2) product samples. In addition to submitting your entry form electronically, please print two hard copies and include with your product samples.
- Please include set-up instructions for any packaging that requires assembly.
- Please feel free to include any promotional materials/ads that feature your packaging and would be relevant and beneficial to your submission.
- All entries become property of QSR and its publisher, Journalistic, Inc., and the Foodservice Packaging Institute, Inc., and will not be returned.
- The judging panel will be comprised of qualified experts in design, merchandising, manufacturing, and product stewardship, that may include, but are not limited to, personnel from packaging schools, trade organizations, and government institutions.
- Judges reserve the right to move any entry to another category they deem appropriate.
- Judges have the right to disqualify any entry.