As the popularity of digital ordering continues to surge, brands are forced to modify their day-to-day operations to best meet the evolving needs of their customers and keep them coming back.
To better understand how to provide a seamless omnichannel experience, Intouch Insight – home of the Annual Drive-Thru Study – launched a new program to examine how 10 Fast Casual brands are managing the blurring between digital and physical customer interactions.
On May 25th, Intouch Insight’s Director of Marketing, Sarah Beckett, and QSRMagazine®’s Editor, Ben Coley will discuss the findings of Intouch Insight’s 2023 study, Emerging Experiences: Where Tech Meets Taste.
Brands included in the study: Chipotle, Panera, Shake Shack, Jersey Mike’s, Five Guys, QDOBA, Panda Express, Noodles & Co., McAlister’s Deli, and Chicken Salad Chick.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- What brands can do to maximize the ROI in digital ordering.
- How the 10 brands included in the study performed.
- Impacts of in-store pickup on the dine-in experience.
- Top areas for improvement identified in the study.
- Key tactics to improve the pickup experiences.
- Sarah Beckett, Director of Marketing, Intouch Insight
- Ben Coley, Editor, QSR® Magazine
- Charlie Pogacar, Custom Content Associate Editor, Moderator, QSR