QSR Drive-Thru Performance Study
Drive-thru continues to be of highest priority, and the dynamics are ever-changing. Speed used to be the darling, but now, with more complex menus, objectives are changing. Whatever the objective, though, sponsorship of the QSR Drive-Thru Performance Study gets you noticed.
Championship BBQ & Cookout
Food News Media is the co-host of the 20th Annual Championship BBQ and Cookout, which takes place in Chicago in conjunction with the National Restaurant Association show. The event is hosted in partnership with founder Barbara Mathias, former publisher of Food Arts magazine, and her colleague, Beverly Stephen, former executive editor of Food Arts.
Equal parts party and high-powered networking event, the Championship BBQ and Cookout enjoys a reputation as a “must attend” for restaurateurs attending the NRA show. Each year, the event hosts 700-800 chefs and operators, including many of the industry’s leading figures.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Benefits include:
- Product Visibility: Each sponsor will be given the opportunity to showcase product at an individual table staffed by either their own chef or mixologist/brand ambassador. In addition, the 15 competing celebrity chefs in the “Cook Off” competition will be given the opportunity to use sponsor products in their creations.
- Media Exposure: Sponsor logos will appear on all printed materials at the event in pre- and post-ads promoting the event.
- Trade Invitation: Only Event: 2,000+ restaurant operators will be invited and sponsor’s logo will be featured in the invitations.
- Attendee Data: A complete list of all the operator attendees (including names, phone numbers, and email addresses) will be made available to sponsors to connect with attendees post event.
- Customer Interaction: Sponsors are entitled to submit up to 250 names and email addresses to add to the list of invitees. This is an opportunity to meet with your current and prospective customers in a fun and relaxed environment.
- Gratification: Sponsorship fees make it possible to donate generously to World Central Kitchen, the charity founded by celebrity chef Jose Andres whose mission is to help eradicate hunger.
When: Sunday, May 21, 2017