It's that time of year again — the season of the hunter. This year we tip our hats to the men and women of the marsh, chasing the sunrise to set their decoys and patiently waiting for the fowl to fly in.
Following last year’s national release of a Venison Sandwich and the introduction of a limited-edition Elk Sandwich in select markets, Arby’s will once again offer a new game meat to the industry this hunting season: Duck.
Sourced from Maple Leaf Farms, the Duck Sandwich features seared high-quality duck breast, cooked Sous Vide and topped with crispy onions and a smoked cherry sauce on a toasted specialty bun.
On Saturday, October 20th, Arby’s will offer a limited-edition Seared Duck Breast Sandwich in select restaurants within markets in the four “waterfowl migration flyways” across the country (Atlantic, Central, Mississippi and Pacific). Each restaurant was picked specifically due to its close proximity to actual duck hunting locations and will have a limited number of sandwiches available.
True hunters know that successful pursuits in meat hunting begin with dedication and patience. The Duck Sandwich is no different. To see if duck is coming to an Arby’s near you, check the listings below.
- 2731 Dorchester Square, Cambridge, Maryland 21613
- 329 N Main Street, Summerville, South Carolina 29483
- 2741 Papermill Road, Wyomissing, Pennsylvania 19610
- 4415 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA 30342
- 11233 Shadow Creek Parkway, Pearland, Texas 77584
- 1210 US Highway 2 W, Kalispell, Montana 59901
- 3413 10th Street, Great Bend, Kansas 67530
- 5540 O Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
- 1191 Cherokee Street, Marshall, Missouri 65340
- 723 E Parker Road, Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- 3333 Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Lafayette, Louisiana 70503
- 3210 N Kinney Coulee Road, Onalaska, Wisconsin 54650
- 2485 Notre Dame Boulevard, Chico, California 95928
- 1122 S Carson Street, Carson City, Nevada 89701
- 774 S Main Street, Brigham, Utah 84302
- 104499 SE 82nd Avenue, Happy Valley, Oregon 97266