In its biggest rollout yet, Butter & Cream has unleashed 11 new homemade flavors using only the freshest ingredients that range from exceptionally sweet to more spice-based. It may still feel like summer outside, but at least it will taste like fall thanks to Butter & Cream.
New Fall Flavors:
- Bourbon Coffee Chip: Coffee ice cream with bourbon and dark chocolate chips
- Honey Lavender Fig: Ice cream made with Black Mission figs, honey and lavender
- Pumpkin Spice: pumpkin ice cream with buttery crust throughout and spices
- Apple Harvest: Granny Smith apple ice cream with apple pie spices
- Aztec Chocolate: Mexican chocolate ice cream with cinnamon and a kick
- English Toffee: vanilla ice cream with house-made toffee covered in chocolate and almonds
- Maple Walnut: Vermont maple syrup ice cream mixed with toasted walnuts
- Sage Caramel: sweet and savory caramel ice cream infused with sage leaves
- Sweet Potato Crunch: sweet potato and brown butter ice cream with crunchy bits of pecans, coconut and brown sugar
- Chai Tea Ice Cream: Chai tea flavored ice cream made with Atlanta's own The Chai Box. With notes of ginger, clove, cinnamon, cardamom and fennel
- Mint & Cookies: peppermint ice cream with chocolate chip cookies
Butter & Cream is Atlanta’s hometown, handcrafted, small batch premium ice cream purveyor and bakeshop. Opened in 2014 in the downtown Decatur community, the wide variety of ice cream, sorbets, and desserts offerings are crafted in small batches using only the freshest ingredients.
The ice cream chain's offerings range in classics flavors full of nostalgia in addition to a rotating list of whimsical and seasonally-inspired variations. Fresh brownies, cookies, caramels and other sweet treats are also made in-house to be enjoyed alone or infused in ice cream for a customizable creation.
Butter & Cream passionately serves fresh, handcrafted desserts to Old Fourth Ward guests at the newly opened BeltLine location (661 Auburn Avenue, Suite 130, Atlanta) in addition to the original storefront in downtown Decatur (416 Church St, Decatur, Georgia).