East Pole Coffee Co.
East Pole’s retail space will be stocked with the latest rotation of their freshly roasted coffee, and guests can enjoy a free drip coffee with every purchase of a retail bag throughout the anniversary weekend.
East Pole Coffee Co., the local Atlanta wholesale coffee roaster and bar, is celebrating its second anniversary throughout the weekend on Saturday, September 14 and Sunday, September 15, with specials and events that will include:
- Saturday Cupping with East Pole’s Founders (10 a.m.): Join founders Jared Karr, Jules Tompkins and Matt Chesla for a special anniversary edition of their Saturday coffee cupping class. Held at East Pole’s bar and in-house roastery, the class will guide guests on a 45-minute, interactive tasting of single origin coffees and explore the coffee-making process from bean to cup. Like all of East Pole’s weekly cuppings, the event will be free and open to the public, with sign up beginning at 9:15 a.m. Please see here for more details.
- New Seasonal Drink: East Pole’s new seasonal drink––“Piña Co-latte”––will be arriving just in time for their anniversary weekend. Available at the bar starting Saturday morning, the 10-ounce, hot espresso beverage will feature whole or oat milk and a house-made, dairy-free syrup crafted with caramel, pineapple and coconut, then topped with candied pineapple and nutmeg.
- Super Special Coffee at the Bar: To celebrate their birthday, East Pole will be highlighting their Super Special series all weekend long. Super Special Coffee: Finca Monteblanco Pink Bourbon Washed will be on drip and the Monteblanco Natural will be on espresso.
- Free Coffee with Purchase: East Pole’s retail space will be stocked with the latest rotation of their freshly roasted coffee, and guests can enjoy a free drip coffee with every purchase of a retail bag throughout the anniversary weekend.
- Five Daughters Bakery Doughnuts: Beginning Saturday, September 14, the coffee bar will begin offering a selection of doughnuts––including a custom Orange Glaze flavor available only at East Pole––from Five Daughters Bakery, the family-owned bakery and shop serving made-from-scratch doughnuts, pastries and treats, every Saturday and Sunday.
Since it was founded in 2015, East Pole has made it their mission to “serve Atlanta well” and is committed to making specialty coffee more approachable for everyone. Recognizing that learning how to brew coffee is equally as important as the coffee itself, East Pole’s team provides guided training for staff members at restaurants and shops serving their acclaimed beans, as well as free cupping classes to the public every Saturday and recurring ‘Sunday School’ classes, which cover various brewing methods for the at-home barista in training or anyone seeking to brush up on their coffee-making skills.
“We’ve been so fortunate to share our coffee with Atlanta over the past several years,” says co-founder Jules Tompkins. “Since opening our Armour Yards coffee bar and roastery two years ago, it has been a privilege to share so many cups of coffee with so many different people. We love what we do––introducing people to dynamic coffees at our coffee bar, sharing our newest coffees with our Scuba Club and Yacht Club subscribers and training our wholesale partners’ staffs to prepare excellent coffee beverages. We’re honored to be a part of the continued escalation of the coffee craft in Atlanta, and we’re excited to celebrate how wonderful the last two years have been while at Armour Yards.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.