As the holiday season approaches, Au Bon Pain, an internationally recognized leader in the fast-casual category, debuts its new holiday menu. Customers can now savor the season and enjoy the flavors of the holidays with the new Oven-Hot Stuffed Turkey with Cranberry Sandwich, Kouign-Amann French pastries, Hot Quiche, and Peppermint Latte & Hot Chocolate beverages. New holiday menu items will be available November 3 through December 28.
“Our new holiday menu is full of comforting, familiar flavors of the season that have been taken to the next level to give our customers a festive and delicious dining experience,” says Katherine See, Au Bon Pain’s vice president of culinary innovation. “Not only are we offering taste profiles that our customers want during this time of year, but we have carefully curated our menu to create items that truly stand out for both quality and creativity.”
Au Bon Pain’s new Oven-Hot Stuffed Turkey with Cranberry Sandwich highlights the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner, made with turkey with no antibiotics ever, traditional stuffing, roasted onion spread, and cranberry chutney on a 9 Grain Cranberry Ciabatta Roll.
Building on its commitment to bakery innovation, Au Bon Pain’s newest creation, the Kouign-Amann (pronounced Queen-a-Mon), is a classic French Breton specialty with layers of buttery pastry, caramelized sugar, and a filling of either cinnamon sugar or raspberry preserves. Other new seasonal bakery and beverage offerings include Spinach, Hot Tomato & Cheese Quiche, Hot Quiche Lorraine, Gingerbread Cookies, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, and Peppermint Latte.
Keeping in mind customers with special dietary needs, Au Bon Pain also now offers a Gluten Free 3 Seed Roll, which will be available as a prepackaged item, making an ideal pairing for the brand’s variety of handmade gluten-free soups, including the Swiss Chard & 3 Bean and Roasted Eggplant.
“With any menu creation, we are striving to create a dining experience that is delicious, unique, and tailored to suit each customer’s needs,” says Maria Feicht, Au Bon Pain’s chief branding officer. “For our latest menu launch, as always, we are listening to the feedback of our customers to offer a variety of balanced seasonal options that are appealing, all while upholding the standards of quality that Au Bon Pain is known for.”
To celebrate the season and kick off the new menu, Au Bon Pain will host a free coffee day, highlighting its new proprietary Reserve Holiday Blend Coffee. Participating locations will offer free Small Hot Coffee on November 4, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Participating cafés will also offer special values from November 3 to December 28 with 2 for $3 Holiday Cookies and 2 for $5 Kouign-Amann.
The full holiday menu:
- Oven-Hot Stuffed Turkey with Cranberry Sandwich - Turkey with traditional stuffing, a roasted onion spread, and cranberry chutney on a 9 Grain Cranberry Ciabatta.
- Warm Chicken & Avocado Sandwich - Chicken breast, fresh avocado, Applewood-smoked bacon, marinated tomatoes, basil aioli, and field greens on a baguette.
- Five Onion Soup - A blend of grilled and roasted onions, leeks, and shallots, simmered in a savory beef and sherry broth.
- Kouign-Amann - Layers of buttery pastry topped with caramelized sugar and filled with cinnamon sugar or raspberry preserves.
- Gingerbread Cookie – Hand-decorated, traditional gingerbread cookie with rich molasses flavor.
- Quiche Lorraine - Ham, bacon, and cheese quiche served hot.
- Spinach, Tomato & Cheese Quiche - Quiche with spinach, tomato & cheese served hot.
- Gluten Free 3 Seed Roll
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate - Hot chocolate with peppermint syrup, topped with whipped cream and peppermint candy; $1.99 for a medium and $2.50 for a large.
- Peppermint Latte - Rich espresso blended with peppermint syrup, topped with frothed milk, and dusted with peppermint candy; $1.99 for a medium and $2.50 for a large.
- Holiday Coffee Blend - A medium bodied roast from Columbia with hints of chocolate and caramel.