In its unwavering effort to bring guests the best California-grown food in globally-inspired dishes, True Food Kitchen in Newport Beach, California, will introduce its new fall menu October 4. The menu will feature 13 added seasonal dishes featuring autumn’s essential ingredients.
True Food Kitchen, which sources food from local growers and purveyors, has created its fall menu around produce that is at its seasonal peak, such as squash, apples, arugula, kale, pomegranate, and walnuts.
“In creating our fall menu, we used only the finest and freshest seasonal ingredients while introducing memorable dishes and bold flavor combinations,” says Michael Stebner, brand chef of True Food Kitchen. “Our menu changes four times a year in an effort to capture the best flavors each season has to offer.”
Fall menu highlights include:
- Roasted beet and mozzarella agrodolce with pistachio, arugula, and extra virgin olive oil
- Thai shrimp dumplings with basil, mint, and jalapeno
- Harvest chopped salad with squash, apple, pomegranate, walnuts, goat cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette (gluten-free)
- Squash and ricotta ravioli with kale and maitake mushroom soy broth (vegetarian)
- Squash pie with coconut whipped cream (vegan)
The fall menu will be available beginning Tuesday, October 4, at True Food Kitchen in Newport Beach, California. Guests can enjoy the 13 fall menu additions throughout the entire autumn season.