Geared specifically for small businesses, BizTrader.com’s services incorporate Web 2.0 functionality including blogging, video capability, mass listing syndication and distribution, RSS feeds, chat boards, and real-time, automated translation between English, Spanish, and Chinese. Small business owners and buyers have not been able to connect with such ease on a global scale before.
“Biztrader.com will revolutionize the way businesses are bought, sold, valued, or financed,” says Colby Sambrotto, CEO of Biztrader.com. “Small businesses in aggregate make up a large percentage of the world economy, but until now, they have flown largely below the radar. In part, this is because there has never been a central hub where they could interact and be tracked. BizTrader.com will serve as an international marketplace where people from around the world can meet online to share ideas, barter services, find professional advice, buy and sell businesses, get foreign investments and much more.”
With the launch, BizTrader.com unveils its free business valuation software that provides a comprehensive overview of a company’s worth by evaluating financial data alongside historical transactions within the same industries. The new proprietary software is an invaluable tool for buyers, sellers or anyone wishing to identify the accurate value of a specific business.
In addition to BizTrader.com’s valuation software, consumers can access an enormous amount of information and resources small businesses on the site, including:
- Bartering: BizTrader.com has a special section for business owners and operators who wish to barter one set of services or products for another.
- Comprehensive Online Ad Distribution: BizTrader.com allows its business sellers to distribute their business for sale listings all over the web with the click of a button. The BizTrader.com seller who utilizes this service will have their ad distributed to six additional websites including Google, oodle, Vast, backpage.com and more.
- Lead Qualification Software: BizTrader.com provides its business sellers with lead qualification software that allows them to qualify potential buyers.
- Information Verfication: Powered by Experian, visitors can check a company’s credit rating on BizTrader.com in a few easy steps and verify information posted in a company’s advertisement.
- Find a Franchise: BizTrader.com has partnered with Microsoft’s Franchise Gator to offer consumers direct access to its extensive database of franchises for sale across the country.
- Lending: For those looking to get a new business off the ground or expand an existing business, BizTrader.com’s easy to understand loan application make it easy to borrow.
- “Find a Pro” Database: From lawyers and accountants to painters and computer repair services, business owners and professionals connect through the “Find a Pro” database.
- Investment Visas: For the first time, international investors will be able to search a comprehensive database of businesses in the United States seeking a buyer or an investor.
The five times weekly e-newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry news and additions to this website.