Australian-inspired specialty coffee roaster, café and lifestyle brand Bluestone Lane has released fresh new menu items across its 16 café locations. Through a focus on Bluestone Lane’s Health & Humanity pillars, the latest menu change further reinforces the brand’s mission in educating locals about the importance of healthy eating without compromising taste.
The menu, crafted by Senior Culinary Manager Clinton Snowling, a New Zealand native who made his mark at iconic Melbourne, Australia, café destination Kitty Burns, includes new vibrantly colored, wholesome and plant-based menu additions:
- Cauliflower Rice with Avocado Rose Salad: Housemade cauliflower rice with an avocado rose & poached egg on a bed of baby kale, red cabbage, and crunchy seeds with zesty lemon tahini vinaigrette
- Apple Crumble Porridge: Creamy oat & chia porridge, slow-stewed apples, cranberries, freeze dried raspberries, topped with chef’s secret caramel crumble (vegan)
- Best Mates Bowl (“BMB”): Harvest roasted brussels sprouts, field mushrooms, farro, soft scrambled eggs, pickled red onion, feta and toasted seeds
- Warm Chicken and Grains Bowl: Mixed grains, lemon and garlic grilled chicken, seasonal roasted vegetables, cow’s milk feta, drizzled EVOO & microgreens (can be made vegan)
- Classic Chicken & Bacon Club Sandwich: Oven roasted chicken and bacon on sourdough, avocado, tomato and chimichurri mayo, served with crispy potato wedges
- Green Baked Eggs: One of the Bluestone Lane originals; shakshuka-style baked eggs, spinach, sheep’s milk feta, field mushrooms, tomatoes, chimichurri with crusty toast
- Lunch Board: Half portions of Avocado Smash with Greens and Grains Bowl
Bluestone Lane favorites, including Avocado Smash, BL Burrito, Rainbow Bowl and gluten-free Banana Bread with whipped ricotta cheese, remain on the menu.
“In recent months, our average order size increased by 66 percent, as locals wanted to safely come together over a made-from-scratch, healthy and nutritious meal at home or at our cafes,” Bluestone Lane founder and CEO Nicholas Stone says. “Bluestone Lane’s menu continues to evolve with delicious health and wellness items, an increasing focus on plant-based eating, and adding some Australian hospitality to our locals’ days, alongside our signature flat whites and cold brew.”