Last fall, Truco ventured its On The Border Product line into the Southwest/Mexican frozen category with the Chicken and Steak Fajita kits. Due to consumer demand, the brand is now launching: Frozen Quesadillas, Taquitos, Supreme Queso, and Creamy White Queso with Spinach.
On The Border Quesadilla
• The blend of Mexican and American cheeses has been carefully balanced to achieve a Tex-Mex combination with an authentic Mexican flavor that is palatable to the American customer.
• The bold cheese flavor is enhanced with seasoned chicken cuts, peppers, onions, and a secret seasoning all enclosed by a flour tortilla that is crispy on the outside yet flaky and fresh tasting.
On The Border Deluxe Taquitos
• The Premium Quality Taquitos are a mix of chicken, cheese, vegetables, and spices that are mixed in a carefully crafted proportion that provides a gourmet quality filling to an overstuffed taquito.
• The taquitos have 50 percent more filling than competitors’.
On The Border Supreme Queso
• American and cheddar cheese flavors are coupled with a thick “dipable” texture provided by milk, cream, and other ingredients.
• The flavor is enhanced by a mixture of beef and pork blended with a special seasoning mix and vegetables such as tomatoes, onions, and peppers.
On The Border Creamy White Queso with Spinach
• A blend of Monterey queso and spinach combined with chipotle peppers gives this spinach queso a rich and hearty taste.
• The Queso comes in a ready to serve bowl. All you have to do is microwave and serve.