Just in time for spring, Boston Market is serving up new, seasonal-inspired dishes featuring fresh flavors of the warmer months. Starting April 1, Boston Market started offering its famous rotisserie chicken with a new balsamic twist, as well as a new side dish and dessert, available nationwide only through June 2. The new spring menu selections include:
- Honey Balsamic Basil Chicken: Boston Market rotisserie chicken is glazed in an all-new sweet and tangy honey balsamic sauce.
- Creamy Cheddar Broccoli: Fresh steamed broccoli florets are topped with a savory cheese blend made with cheddar and Colby cheeses.
- Peach Cobbler: Made with sweet peaches baked in a spiced sugar mixture, this seasonal dessert is also topped with a sweet cinnamon streusel.
- Also returning this spring and just in time for the Easter holiday, Boston Market will serve up a delicious array of dinner ideas for a hassle-free holiday spread.
For $119.99, families can enjoy a Heat & Serve Easter Meal for 12 that features a spiral-sliced ham or either a boneless honey-glazed ham or boneless roasted turkey breast (or a combination of both). Each meal also include an array of home style sides such as mashed potatoes and gravy, creamed spinach, cinnamon apples or sweet potato casserole, plus fresh-baked cornbread and two apple pies. All Easter Heat & Serve Meals can be picked up chilled in restaurants nationwide April 19 through April 21, then taken home to heat and serve while supplies last.
“With multiple ways to dine and celebrate together this Easter season, guests can find everything they need at Boston Market to serve a truly special, seasonally-inspired holiday meal this spring,” says Frances Allen, Boston Market chief executive officer. “Not to mention that when you let Boston Market do the cooking, you get to spend more time with your loved ones—especially important during the holidays.”
The Boston Market Easter menu also includes:
- Heat & Serve Meals for 4 or 6: Complete Easter meal include ham, turkey or both starting at $69.99 and consist of everything a host needs to serve a complete feast, including entrees, sides, cornbread and dessert. Essential Easter dinner for 4 or 6 is also available and contains an entrée, sides and cornbread.
- Feast for Three: For only $34.99, enjoy a boneless ham with three large sides, three pieces of cornbread and a whole apple pie.
- A La Carte: Enjoy chilled, fully cooked main dishes, individual sides or desserts, which can be picked up in restaurant between April 19 and April 21.
- Individual Easter Meals: Join Boston Market on Easter Sunday (April 21) for a honey-glazed, hand-carved ham meal served with a choice of two sides, fresh-baked cornbread and a slice of apple pie for $12.99 while supplies last.