At the National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show in Chicago, Breadcrumb announced the launch of Breadcrumb Live, an iPhone app that gives restaurant owners a way to monitor the performance of their business in real time. With Breadcrumb Live, restaurant owners are provided with quick and easy access to important sales figures, guest and check counts, and performance trends -- 24/7, right from the palm of their hand.
“Breadcrumb Live provides them with the ability and freedom to do just that and gives them the peace of mind they need when they’re away.”
“Breadcrumb’s mission is the same as it was from day one: create a reliable and affordable POS system for the modern restaurant. Our team has extensive hospitality industry experience, so we understand how important it is for business owners to always know what’s going on inside their restaurant,” says Breadcrumb founder Seth Harris. “Breadcrumb Live provides them with the ability and freedom to do just that and gives them the peace of mind they need when they’re away.”
Key features of Breadcrumb Live include:
- Real-time Sales Data -View total net sales as well as top categories and average check size
- Time and Trend Analysis- Spot performance trends by comparing week-over-week revenue, traffic, sales, and customer trends
- Detailed Analytics -Gain additional insight into the number of guests and checks, allowing you to make better-informed decisions on staffing
- Seamless Access -No setup required. Use existing Breadcrumb login information to quickly access the app
- Mobile Optimization -Access important information needed to effectively monitor your restaurant through a simple, easy-to-use interface specifically designed and optimized for the iPhone.