For the first time ever, Taco Cabana will be adding Buffalo Chicken to several of its menu items. Guests are invited to spice it up Buffalo-style and put a fresh spin on their usual favorites, such as:
- Buffalo Chicken Bowl $5.19
- Buffalo Chicken Sampler $12.99 (small quesadilla, 2 chalupas, 6 flautas)
- Buffalo Chicken Taco $2.29
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla (small $5.39, large $8.19)
- Buffalo Chicken Flautas (3-pack $2.99, 6-pack $5.89)
“We wanted to give our guests something new to try and show them something they haven’t seen before at our restaurants,” says Chuck Locke, President of Taco Cabana. “Buffalo Chicken was the perfect flavor to explore, and sure enough our VP of Culinary Design, Chef Pepe Lopez, worked his magic to integrate it into the TC menu.”
Taco Cabana is also adding two new desserts starting May 6. For a limited time, guests can enjoy Carrot Cake ($2.59) and an Oreo Brownie ($3.29).
TC fans ages 21-plus should also plan to try some of the following beverages that will be available for a limited-time only at participating locations across Texas:
- Frozen Raspberry Lemonade – $4 all day, every day until 5/12 or while supplies last
- NEW Gold Margarita made with Sauza Tequila – $4 all day, every day until 5/12 or while supplies last
- NEW Rum Runner made with Bacardi Rum – $4 all day, every day from 5/13-6/23 or while supplies last
Taco Cabana is also rolling out a new format for its TC Time! specials, with a new line-up of fresh value favorites starting at $2.99. TC Time! everyday value favorites include…
- Two Shredded Chicken Tacos $2.99
- Two Ground Beef Tacos $3.99
- Bean & Cheese Taco Combo $3.99 (includes two tacos, chips, queso and a 20 oz. drink)
- Two Loaded Fajita Tacos $4.99 (steak or chicken with grilled peppers and onions)
- Three Loaded Fajita Tacos $5.99 (steak or chicken with grilled peppers and onions)
Taco Cabana fans can order all of the new menu items as well their TC favorites and have them delivered right to their front door as a result of TC’s new partnership with DoorDash that recently launched in late March.
“We hope our guests are excited to try our Buffalo Chicken menu and new desserts. We invite everyone to explore even more new flavors with us throughout the year,” says Locke.