This holiday season, in lieu of wrapped packages and shiny bows, Bullritos, the fast-casual burrito franchise, is teaming up with local blood banks across state lines and inviting patrons to give the gift of life.
The blood drive will be held at 14 Bullritos locations in Texas, Louisiana, and Georgia, and will take place from Tuesday, Dec. 20, through Friday, Dec. 23, at the times and locations listed below.
Tuesday, Dec. 20
- Champions – 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- 1960/Eldridge – 3:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 21:
- Pearland – 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- NASA – 3:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 22:
- Voss – 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Greenway Commons – 3:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Lafayette – 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 23:
- Covington – 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Deer Park – 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Briar Forest – 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Nacogdoches – 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Pasadena – 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- La Porte – 3:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Rosenberg – 3:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
Houson-area Bullritos franchises, Louisiana franchises, and Georgia franchises will work with Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center, LifeShare Blood Centers, and LifeSouth Community Blood Centers, respectively.
All visitors who donate or attempt to donate will receive a T-shirt and a Bullrito card redeemable for a free Bullrito.
“This time of year, in addition to celebration, we encourage our patrons to reflect on the needs of their communities and make an effort to give back, if possible,” says Bullritos Marketing Director Heather McKeon. “There are many ways to do this, but the team at Bullritos has tried to make it easy. Donate blood, get a T-shirt, and enjoy a fresh meal on us!”