BurgerFi announced the recipients of its inaugural awards recognizing seven deserving franchise groups at BurgerFi’s annual Franchise Summit.
The winners of the BurgerFi Awards exemplified BurgerFi’s brand standards to the highest degree—delivering fresh, quality, all-natural products, providing a consistent, enjoyable customer experience, maintaining a low-carbon footprint by following BurgerFi’s environmentally sustainable best practices, and by giving back to their local communities.
“We are pleased to recognize these committed franchisees that have made a substantial impact on the growth of BurgerFi over the past year,” says CEO Corey Winograd. “We extend our heartfelt congratulations to all of our winners and express our appreciation to all franchise partners who have made BurgerFi the successful brand it is today.”
This year’s BurgerFi Award recipients include:
· Franchisee of the Year – Sunshine Burgers (Orlando, Florida)
· Operator of the Year – NDM Hospitality (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
· Best Brand Ambassador – MIOM Burgers (Lawrence, Kansas)
· Best Comp Sales – VEMCA (San Antonio, Texas)
· Hospitality Award – Best Natural Burgers (Alpharetta, Georgia)
· O.P.P. Award – Main Street Burger (Kennesaw, Georgia)
· Rookie of the Year – MANDH (Auburn, Alabama) and DAJAI (Poughkeepsie, New York)
BurgerFi reported record-breaking earnings in 2014 and is on track for continued growth in 2015 with the announcement of its first international development agreement to open 40 locations in Mexico by 2022, as well as plans to add 30 to 40 units domestically.