Caribou Coffee has been busy creating several new innovative drinks created to fuel and cool your summer adventures. The new summer lineup is available in all Caribou Coffee locations starting Thursday, May 2—for a limited time. Customers will enjoy expanded offerings in several popular Caribou categories like nitro, cold press and bubble tea.
A twist on Caribou’s signature Cold Press.
Caribou is known for its Cold Press coffee—perfectly steeped for hours in stores and served over ice.
- Cold Press Shandy—This summer enjoy a refreshing twist combining Cold Press with lemonade! It’s sure to become the go-to summer beverage for both coffee and iced tea drinkers alike.
- Cold Press Mule—Cold Press iced coffee, ginger ale and stone fruit flavor create Caribou’s version of the virgin Moscow mule. A surprising, refreshing beverage for your morning or afternoon coffee run (or both).
The bubbles are back
Not only are they back, but Caribou’s square-shaped, coconut bubbles are also now 100 percent clean label. That means no artificial colors or sweeteners. Cheers to that!
- Coconut Mango Black Tea—New to the bubbles’, lineup this drink features mango black tea with coconut flavor served over ice and bubbles. The delicious black tea drink has a soft sweet side with a beautiful bubble finish.
- Raspberry Green Tea—A tropical green tea with raspberry flavor and milk served over ice, and bubbles.
- Matcha Tea Cooler with Bubbles—Matcha Tea Cooler with Bubbles is back! Matcha powder, vanilla, half & half and Caribou’s shake mix are blended together and served over the chewy coconut jellies, lightly flavored with coffee.
Plus, don’t miss Caribou’s nitrogen infused options now available in 150-plus Caribou Coffee stores (and the list of available locations is growing)
- Nitro Black: Caribou Blend cold press coffee is infused with nitrogen for a creamy, smooth coffee that’s rich in flavor.
- Draft Mocha Nitro: Creamy, smooth Nitro cold press combined with milk and premium chocolate.
- Nitro High Rise: A bit more indulgent—Nitro cold press combined with milk and real caramel; topped with espresso whipped cream.
“The future is cold. We continue to see a demand for new cold coffee and tea offerings- not only in the morning but also in the afternoon,” says Jenifer Hagness, VP of Marketing and Product Innovation at Caribou Coffee. “We’re excited to re-launch a couple of returning favorites, and three brand new iced beverages to fuel and cool your summer adventures. We know our guests are going to love them.”