Chicken Salad Chick announced it will be expanding in Texas with its newest restaurant opening in College Station. Highlighting the brand’s aggressive expansion plans and emphasizing the state’s unlimited growth potential, the new College Station restaurant marks the brand’s sixth opening in the state this year, with a location in Katy debuting only a week prior. Located at 11655 FM 2154, the College Station restaurant will celebrate its grand opening on June 4th with free chicken salad for a year for the first 150 guests.
During grand opening week, guests will experience the southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for, with giveaways and specials that include:
- Tuesday, June 4 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year – The first 10 guests will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 140 guests receive a free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month. Any guest not part of the first 150 line can enter to win free chicken salad for a year.**
- Wednesday, June 5 – The first 50 guests at 10:30a.m. and the first 50 guests at 6p.m. to purchase a Chick Special will get an opportunity to “Meet the Chicks” over the next 12 months and will receive 1 free scoop of a different flavor per month.
- Thursday, June 6 – The first 50 guests at 10:30a.m. and the first 50 guests at 6p.m. to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free 32oz Chick Tumbler.
- Friday, June 7 – The first 100 guests to purchase the Chick Special will receive a free upgrade to a Chick Trio.
- Saturday, June 8 – The first 50 guests to buy two large Quick Chicks will receive a free Chick Cooler.
The College Station restaurant is owned and operated by first-time franchise owners Emile & Debbie Soulier and Thad & Marie Hoffpauir of Cajun Opportunity, LLC. Though new to franchising, the Hoffpauir’s have more than two decades of restaurant management experience and are no strangers to Chicken Salad Chick, recently serving as the district manager and marketing manager of the Lafayette, Louisiana location. Eager to open their own Chicken Salad Chick restaurant, the Hoffpauir’s joined together with Marie’s parents, Emile and Debbie, to bring the brand’s welcoming atmosphere and made from scratch chicken salad to the family’s hometown of College Station.
“My wife and I absolutely adore Chicken Salad Chick and are elated to open a location of our own,” says Thad Hoffpauir. “Knowing the brand as closely as we know our community, we are confident the brand will thrive in this unique city, which is home to one of the largest student populations in the country. We’re excited to watch our family business grow and look forward to serving residents in the community for years to come.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept was established in 2008 by founder, Stacy Brown. With more than a dozen original chicken salad flavors as well as fresh side salads, gourmet soups, signature sandwiches and delicious desserts, Chicken Salad Chick's robust menu offers a variety of options suitable for any guest. In 2015, Eagle Merchant Partners purchased a majority stake in Chicken Salad Chick, and under the leadership of CEO Scott Deviney and team, the company now has 120 restaurants currently open in 13 states and remains a standout brand within the fast-casual segment.