Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast-casual chicken salad restaurant concept, be opening its first Texas location in North Fort Worth. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, June 21 at 8825 Tehama Ridge Parkway, Suite 329. Located in the Presidio Towne Crossing Shopping Center, the state’s first Chicken Salad Chick is owned and operated by husband-and-wife team, John and Meggie Schissler, who will be opening two additional locations in the Fort Worth area over the next few years.
“We couldn’t be more excited to open the state’s very first Chicken Salad Chick,” says Meggie Schissler, Fort Worth Chicken Salad Chick franchisee. “After working in the company’s corporate office for several years, I knew I wanted to bring the brand’s fantastic product and southern hospitality to Texas—my home state. We plan to open two additional locations, and I look forward to serving the families of Fort Worth for many years to come.”
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Tuesday, June 21 – The first guest will win a free pound of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive a free pound of chicken salad per month.
- Wednesday, June 22 – The first 100 guests receive a free Chick Selfie Stick.
- Thursday, June 23 – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a free Chicken Salad Chick coozie.
- Friday, June 24 – Receive one free cookie with the purchase of any Chick Trio.
- Saturday, June 25 – The first 50 guests to purchase a pound of chicken salad receive a free Chicken Salad Chick Cooler.
All week long, the restaurant will also be giving away limited-edition Chicken Salad Chick Texas T-shirts and will be offering a free pair of Chicken Salad Chick sunglasses to all guests that download the brand’s Craving Credits App.