Chicken Salad Chick announced it will be expanding in Ohio with its newest location in Mason. Following the recent debut in Anderson Township, the Mason restaurant continues a string of development in the Cincinnati area with a third location slated to open in Oakley later this year, which will be company-owned. Located at 6209 Snider Road in the Snider Commons shopping center, the Mason restaurant will celebrate its grand opening on October 8 and will be owned and operated by first-time franchise owners Beth and Mike Heydt of Ready To Serve, LLC.
During grand opening week, guests will experience the southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for, with giveaways and specials that include:
- Tuesday, October 8 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year – The first guest will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive a free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month. Any guest not part of the first 100 in line can make a purchase and enter to win free chicken salad for a year.
- Wednesday, October 9 – The first 50 guests at 10:30a.m. and the first 50 guests at 4p.m. to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free scoop of Classic Carol.
- Thursday, October 10 – The first 50 guests at 10:30a.m. and the first 50 guests at 4p.m. to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free upgrade to a Chick Trio.
- Friday, October 11 – The first 50 guests at 10:30a.m. and the first 50 guests at 4p.m. to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free custom Chick tumbler.
- Saturday, October 12 – The first 25 guests at 10:30a.m. and the first 25 guests at 4p.m. to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free large Chick cooler.
With professional backgrounds focused on enriching lives and serving others, the Heydts knew Chicken Salad Chick was a natural fit. Mike has worked the past 30 years, and continues to, for Procter & Gamble working in both manufacturing and human resources. Beth served as a teacher for 16 years and as a stay-at-home mother to the couple’s three daughters, who will also be part of the family’s Chicken Salad Chick business. Kendall Grant will serve as general manager, while Courtney Ammon and Kristen Vander Hulst will serve as assistant managers and lead the restaurant’s catering and marketing efforts.
“Opening the Mason Chicken Salad Chick this October is a dream come true for us. We are excited to create special and memorable dining experiences for our community and are thrilled that we can bring this to life as a family,” says Beth Heydt. “We will have outdoor seating available to our guests, a drive-thru to better accommodate our customers with busy lifestyles and to-go options such as Quick Chicks for a touch of added convenience.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept was established in 2008 by founder, Stacy Brown. With more than a dozen original chicken salad flavors as well as fresh side salads, gourmet soups, signature sandwiches and desserts, Chicken Salad Chick’s robust menu offers a variety of options suitable for any guest. In 2015, Eagle Merchant Partners purchased a majority stake in Chicken Salad Chick, and under the leadership of CEO Scott Deviney and team, the company now has more than 130 restaurants currently open in 16 states.