Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only Southern inspired, fast-casual chicken salad restaurant concept, today announced its newest company-owned restaurant is set to open in Hamilton County’s Fishers District in early April. The Fishers District grand opening follows the successful West 86th debut that took place in mid-March. Two additional Indianapolis locations are slated to follow suit with debuts in the Glendale and Greenwood communities by the end of the year.
Located at 11545 IKEA Way, Chicken Salad Chick Fishers will celebrate with a ribbon-cutting ceremony led by brand leadership and local employees on Tuesday, April 6 at 9:30 a.m. with guests from One Zone Chamber of Commerce. The restaurant will officially open its doors to the community at 10 a.m.
“We were blown away by the kindness of the City of Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett, Indy Chamber and community during our first grand opening and by the warm Hoosier hospitality welcome to the city – an expression that Chicken Salad Chick connects with wholeheartedly as we live and breathe Southern hospitality as a main hallmark of our restaurant experience,” says Chicken Salad Chick President and CEO Scott Deviney. “We believe food brings people together and we look forward to quickly becoming a community staple with our next opening at Fishers District.”
The restaurant will also host friends & family events on Friday, April 2 and Saturday, April 3, benefiting Second Helpings, an organization that addresses hunger and poverty in Central Indiana. First responders, local businesses, school officials and other community officials are invited to attend one of these philanthropic events.
Guests can enter to win free chicken salad for a year by liking the restaurant’s page at facebook.com/ChickenSaladChickFishersIN, now through grand opening week. Locals are invited to experience the southern hospitality Chicken Salad Chick is known for through giveaways and specials that include:
- Tuesday, April 6 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year: The first 100 guests to arrive between 7 and 10 a.m. to the new Indianapolis location and purchase The Chick will receive one free large Quick Chick per month for 12 months. From this group, one lucky guest will also be randomly selected to receive one free large Quick Chick per week for 52 weeks.
- Wednesday, April 7 – Free Chick Tote Bag: The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and at 6 p.m. who purchase the Chick Trio will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick tote bag. *
- Thursday, April 8 – Free 24 oz. Chick Tumbler: The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and at 6 p.m. who purchase the Chick Trio will receive a free 24 oz. Chicken Salad Chick tumbler. **
- Friday, April 9 – Free Chick Fleece Blanket: The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and at 6 p.m. who purchase the Chick Trio will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick fleece blanket. *
- Saturday, April 10 – Free Large Chicken Salad Chick Cooler: The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick cooler! *
To adhere to social distancing guidelines, Chicken Salad Chick has implemented a safe procedure for guests to claim their giveaways. Beginning at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, April 6, the first 100 guests to arrive and check in will be assigned a number and a designated return time between 9:45 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. At their designated time, guests will assume their spot in line to make a qualifying purchase – “The Chick” or a menu item of greater value. Large Quick Chick prizes will be uploaded to the winners’ Chicken Salad Chick App the following Monday. Late or missed spots will automatically be awarded to the next person in line.
The first 50 guests to arrive at 10 a.m. and at 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday to order the “Chick Trio” or a menu item of greater value can claim their prize. The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks on Saturday can claim their prize. One prize per person present.