Chopt Creative Salad Co. and Dos Toros Taqueria, both a part of the recently launched Founders Table Restaurant Group, have created recent programming to not only continue to serve and provide customers with the food they’ve come to love and rely on, but also help those employees affected by these unprecedented times.
Both restaurants are currently open for delivery (with waived delivery fees & contactless delivery options for NYC & DC), as well as for pickup with curbside pickup options in suburban locations, allowing customers the opportunity to support their local stores while staying safe.
Open for delivery & pickup only Chopt locations include:
- New York City: 23rd Street, 43rd Street, 51st Street, Spring Street, Union Square, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Varick Street
- Westchester: Dobbs Ferry, Mount Kisco, Rye Ridge, Scarsdale
- Long Island: New Hyde Park, Westbury, Woodbury
- New Jersey: Florham Park, New Providence, Princeton
- Connecticut: Greenwich
- Washington, D.C.: 1730 Penn, Ballpark, Chinatown, Dupont Circle, Metro Center
- Maryland: Annapolis, Bethesda, Congressional Plaza, Downtown Crown in Gaithersburg, Wildwood
- Virginia: Charlottesville, Downtown Richmond, McLean, Rosslyn, Vienna, Willow Lawn,
- North Carolina: Arboretum, Blakeney, Cameron Village, Chapel Hill, Friendly Center, North Ridge, Park Road Shopping Center, Uptown Charlotte, Wilmington, Winston-Salem
- Tennessee: Brentwood, Green Hills
- Georgia: Ansley Mall, North Buckhead, Toco Hills
Open for delivery & pickup only Dos Toros locations include:
- New York City: 45th and Lex (465 Lexington), 77th and Lex (1111 Lexington), West Village (11 Carmine) & Williamsburg (189 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn)
Additionally, Chopt and Dos Toros will continue to support the community by creating a Founders Fund to support all team members impacted by this crisis by providing both aid and free meals to employees and their families in an effort to nourish and support them during this time.