Cold Stone Creamery launched a new catering program at select locations nationwide November 1. The new catering offerings include five unique, miniature novelties - Cake Bites, Cake Pops, Mini Cones, Canapés, and Cone-olis. Whether it’s a birthday, wedding, retirement party, or just another Thursday, the new miniature desserts are sure to impress guests.
“Even prior to the first bite, the presentation alone brings a smile to people of all ages,” says Ray Karam, Cold Stone Creamery’s senior tastemaster. “The miniature novelties are not only cute, they’re a fun, easy way to incorporate and share the ultimate ice cream experience with family and friends.”
Cold Stone’s new miniature novelties include:
• Cake Bites - Bite-sized layers of cake and creamy ice cream wrapped in rich fudge ganache
• Cake Pops - Moist cake and frosting on a stick dipped in rich chocolate
• Mini Cones - Ice cream in a chocolate-dipped mini-waffle cone, garnished with either almonds, sprinkles, or Oreo Cookie crumbles
• Canapés - Oreo Cookie topped with ice cream dipped in rich fudge ganache or fluffy white frosting
• Cone-olis - Cheesecake ice cream wrapped in a waffle cone with a garnish of chocolate chips and fluffy white frosting
Party platters are available in quantities of 25, 50, or any other quantity by custom order. Choose from a variety of flavors, including Cold Stone Creamery’s ultra-premium ice cream or frozen yogurt, to satisfy you and your guests’ desires. Catering is available at select Cold Stone Creamery locations nationwide.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.