Corner Bakery is helping guests start their year with thoughtful and wholesome ingredients filled with fresh flavors that lead to mindful choices through its new menu items.
Beginning January 14, guests can make conscious decisions with Corner Bakery’s flavor-forward fare crafted with care. Two new vegetarian items feature a power greens blend of baby kale, arugula & spinach, ancient grains, and chickpeas. Fuel the day with either of these nutrient-dense options that deliver on function and flavor.
- Power Breakfast Egg Bowl – scrambled eggs, ancient grains, chickpeas, oven-roasted tomato, fresh Mozzarella, pesto, power greens blend of baby kale, arugula and spinach.
- Power Greens & Grains Salad – back by popular demand, power greens blend of baby kale, arugula and spinach, ancient grains, chickpeas, cucumber, oven-roasted tomato, hard-boiled egg, honey balsamic vinaigrette.
For perfectly portable breakfast that delivers on flavor, Corner Bakery’s new breakfast wraps are the solution.
- Bacon Breakfast Wrap – scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar, oven-roasted tomato, spinach, tomato basil tortilla.
- Chicken Sausage Breakfast Wrap – scrambled eggs, chicken sausage, cheddar, oven-roasted tomato, spinach, tomato basil tortilla.
- Avocado Breakfast Wrap – scrambled eggs, avocado, cheddar, spinach, tomato basil tortilla.
Guests looking for a refreshing lunch and dinner option offering portable goodness can try a savory and spicy new wrap.
- Spicy Shrimp Club Wrap – shrimp, bacon, avocado, tomato, arugula, Calabrian aioli, tomato basil tortilla.
Celebrate without losing progress towards resolutions with a new festive baby bundt cake.
- Confetti Baby Bundt Cake – vanilla baby bundt, rainbow sprinkles, vanilla icing.
“The new year symbolizes new beginnings and many make this as a time to focus on their lifestyle,” says Donna Josephson, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Corner Bakery. “We wanted to offer items that are both nourishing and craveable so our guests can make mindful choices without sacrificing flavor.”