The Berries & Cream Pancakes feature four buttermilk pancakes topped with mixed berries and whipped cream served with vanilla maple syrup and Applewood smoked bacon.
Warmer temperatures mean the arrival of new seasonal ingredients, which Corner Bakery is excited to use in order to craft the freshest dishes possible for its guests.
Beginning today, the neighborhood bakery cafe is launching new innovative seasonal specials. These offerings are crafted with care and served straight from the kitchen. Guests can amplify their sunny days with these sweet new options:
- Berries & Cream Pancakes: Four fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with mixed berries and whipped cream served with vanilla maple syrup and Applewood smoked bacon.
- Berry Pecan Salad: It’s back. Grilled chicken, strawberries, blueberries, bleu cheese and candied pecans on mixed greens with strawberry vinaigrette.
- White Chocolate Strawberry Cold Brew: Creamy cold brew coffee with white chocolate syrup and a hint of strawberry.
New savory options:
- Turkey Bacon Ham Stack Sandwich: Oven-roasted turkey, bacon, pecan-wood smoked ham, tomatoes, leaf lettuce, Swiss and cheddar cheeses, and balsamic mustard, served on mom’s white toast.
- Turkey Avocado Cobb Salad: Oven-roasted turkey, bacon, hard-boiled egg, ripe avocado, tomatoes and crumbled blue cheese on mixed greens with avocado ranch dressing.
- Asparagus Pasta Primavera: Cavatappi pasta, asparagus, zucchini, squash, peas, artichoke hearts, oven-roasted tomatoes, baby kale, pesto, garlic cream sauce and parmesan cheese.
“We are always looking for new ingredients to use that are in peak-season, like our new Berries & Cream specials, in order to offer our guests a variety of fresh and naturally delicious dishes,” says Donna Josephson, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Corner Bakery. “The ingredients that we use to craft these dishes are straightforward and bright—the perfect combination to brighten any day.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.