Cousins Subs announced its loyalty program – Cousins Club – is now available to guests at nearly all of its locations across the Midwest. The loyalty program rewards members with one point for everyone $1 spent in stores and online for dine in, carry out or delivery. When guests enroll in Cousins Club, they will receive a free bag of chips, one free order of regular fries or a free regular drink redeemable up to 14 days after registration.
“At Cousins Subs, we believe in better. We’re excited to introduce Cousins Club to better reward guests for their loyalty and make ordering our delicious cuisine easier than ever before,” says Justin McCoy, Vice President of Marketing at Cousins Subs. “Cousins Club is a personalized, user-friendly loyalty program that offers suggestive selling based on each guest’s order history and makes it quick and simple to order a meal by requiring six clicks or less.”
Cousins Club members accrue points on an ongoing basis to redeem the following rewards:
- 25 points: One cookie
- 50 points: One bag of chips, one order of regular fries or one regular drink
- 75 points: One regular Wisconsin Cheese Curds, one regular Wisconsin Mac & Cheese, one chocolate or vanilla shake or one root beer float
- 100 points: One 7.5” sub or Sub in a Bowl
- 250 points: One portable speaker, cooler or inflatable hammock
- 500 points: One 20-piece Party Box
- 1,000 points: One set of Bean Bag Toss or KanJam
- 2,500 points: One visit from Cousins Subs’ Traveling Sub Truck for up to 20 people
Guests can sign up for Cousins Club via the Cousins Subs app, which is available for download through the Apple App store and Google Play, and the Cousins Subs website. When members refer a friend, they’ll receive 10 bonus points.
Through Cousins Club, members can receive push notifications about new products and promotions, save and favorite up to three of their orders and send a message to a Cousins Subs guest experience professional to receive a response to the user’s email.
Cousins Club is fully integrated into the Cousins Subs app and cousinssubs.com, which enables members to easily track the number of points they accrue. When guests earn rewards, they’ll receive a notification via the Cousins Subs app and the email they used to register for Cousins Club. All rewards expire after one year.