Recommended For You
The products were sold at Cub Foods stores in Minnesota and Iowa and are marked with a sell-by-date through and including Jan. 26, 2009. The identified items have not been directly linked to the salmonella outbreak, and there have been no reported cases of the illness. However, because customer safety is a top priority, Cub Foods has voluntarily recalled the products.
This product recall includes all:
- Cub Foods Peanut Butter Cookies, 12ct /12 oz., UPC No.: 41303-63070
- Cub Foods Peanut Butter Cookies, 24ct /24 oz., UPC No.: 41303-63003
- Cub Foods Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies, 18ct /11 oz., UPC No.: 41303-67091
- Cub Foods Peanut Butter Blossom Tray-9 inch 36ct /22 oz., UPC No.: 41303-63056
- Cub Foods Iced Peanut Butter Cookies w/ Chocolate Icing, 12ct /12 oz., UPC No.: 41303-63028
Customers who have purchased the affected products should bring the product back to a Cub Foods store location for a full refund or exchange.