Decision Logic’s new version 3.9 software release provides users additional tools to access accurate and timely data regarding restaurant operations. New features include enhanced data on product usage, added ability to store scanned documents, and additional options for sorting and reporting data.
“We look at functionality from the restaurant operator’s point of view,” says Nathan Pickerill, Decision Logic Director of Professional Services. “Decision Logic release 3.9 makes information even more accessible while also enhancing usability. From my previous experience as a bar owner, I know how valuable this data can be.”
Restaurant executives will appreciate:
- Enhanced reporting to detail product velocity (usage) data
- New ability to store scanned images of invoices attached to electronic invoice information
- New ability to “lock” declining budget report periods to keep data synced with accounting systems
Daily users will experience:
- Enhanced report options, including drill down variance information on daily hot counts
- Enhanced detail for server and manager reporting
- New prediction options for daily production sheet
- Refined vendor bid file management
- New daily check-off list for restaurants using audit log
Work is already underway for future Decision Logic updates that will include streamlined order and entry areas to provide easier information access for store managers. Additional updates will include enhancements to ingredient tracking and a streamlined maintenance area for customer support.