Dickey’s restaurants in all locations will be open on Easter, ready to safely serve guests through dine-in (where available), carryout, curbside or contactless delivery. The perfect holiday meal, Dickey’s Classic Family Pack feeds up to four and includes one pound of pulled pork, one pound of brisket, barbecue beans, cabbage slaw, potato salad, six rolls, barbecue sauce, pickles and onions.
The world’s largest barbecue concept is also offering a variety of Spring Specials, including:
- Free Food Delivery – Order online or through the Dickey’s app, select the “Doorstep Drop Off” option and receive free delivery through September.
- Kids Eat Free Sunday – Receive a free* Kid’s Meal with an order of $10 or more using the code: KEFOLO.
- 2 for $24 – Enjoy two Two Meat Plates for only $24. Dickey’s Two Meat Plates include the choice of two slow-smoked meats, two savory sides and a buttery roll.
- 10% Off Catering – Great pit-smoked barbecue complements any gathering, big or small, and Dickey’s has the crew and the ‘cue to feed you safely. Right now, enjoy 10% off your catering order of $100 or more. Book online or call 866-BARBECUE and use the code: OFFCATERING.
- $8.80 Anniversary Meal – To celebrate eight decades of serving Legit. Texas. Barbecue.™, the Anniversary Meal is a Classic Pulled Pork Sandwich with Double Berry Cobbler and one side.
“We want our guests to be able to enjoy family, friends and Easter egg hunts instead of having to focus on cooking a large meal,” says Laura Rea Dickey, CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We’re excited to feature such a wide variety of options that are perfect for groups of all sizes. There’s nothing better than spending time with loved ones while enjoying Dickey’s true, Texas-style barbecue. We look forward to helping our guests create memorable Easter celebrations next month.”