Dog Haus Biergarten has teamed up with celebrity mixologist Phil Wills to debut its all-new bar program.
Wills was an original bartender for the very first Dog Haus Biergarten in 2011, then he went big time. With 15 years of bar and restaurant experience under his belt, he started his own consultancy – The Spirits in Motion – with long-time friend and business partner Tony Pereyre, who also bartended at Dog Haus for several years. Wills has also made regular appearances on the hit TV show Bar Rescue for the past five seasons.
To say that Wills is a big deal is an understatement. And now, he has partnered with Dog Haus once again to create a kick-ass bar program that will further elevate the brand’s guest experience. In addition to wine, beer and Haus Micheladas, the new menu offers a variety of delicious, one-of-a-kind Haus creations, including:
- Blind Melon – Vodka, watermelon, rhubarb, lime, chili lime salt
- Sunny Daze – Vodka, passionfruit, lemongrass, soda water
- Sunset Strip – Rum, Aperol, orange Curaçao, pineapple, lime, orgeat
- Gin-N-Juice – Gin, raspberry, hibiscus, grapefruit, soda water
- Tequila Thyme – Tequila blanco, orange Curaçao, honey, thyme, lemon
- Irish Hello – Irish whiskey, blackberry, mint, ginger beer
- Herby Derby – Bourbon whiskey, honey, grapefruit, rosemary
- Frosé – Rosé, watermelon, mixed berries
- Margarita – Tequila blanco, orange Curaçao, agave nectar, lemon, lime
- Black & White – Blackberry, sparkling white wine, mint, lemon
- Passion-Up – Passionfruit, sparkling white wine, lemongrass
- Pretty in Pink – Raspberry, sparkling white wine, hibiscus, lime
- Lady-N-Red – Cabernet, raspberry, hibiscus, lemon, ginger beer
- First Kiss – Sauvignon blanc, passionfruit, lemongrass, pineapple, lemon, ginger beer
- Haus Cocktails will only be available at Biergarten locations with full bars.
To add to the excitement, during the month of November, Dog Haus will introduce its first two limited-time cocktails, created by Wills, as part of its first-ever Mixologist Collaboration Series. Beginning Nov. 1, guests at Dog Haus Biergarten locations nationwide will have the opportunity to enjoy the Funky Town Shandy, concocted using lager, sprite, passionfruit and lemongrass, and at Biergarten locations with full bars – Flux Capacitor, made with tequila, blackberry, mint, lime, simple syrup and jalapeño. The best part? Dog Haus will donate $1 of the purchase price from each specialty drink sold to the restaurant’s national charity partner No Kid Hungry, whose mission is to end childhood hunger in America.
“Dog Haus and Phil share a passion for creativity, which really shows through in our new bar program,” says Dog Haus Partner André Vener. “Phil has a long-established relationship with Dog Haus and we couldn’t be more excited to have him develop this unique program in addition to launching our Mixologist Collaboration Series.”
Dog Haus’ new cocktails are available at all Biergarten locations systemwide, but the Flux Capacitor and Funky Town Shandy are only offered during November. So be sure to find your nearest Dog Haus Biergarten – the haus that everyone wants to be in – before the month ends.