The East Bay community will soon have a new pickup or delivery go-to for gourmet hot dogs, sausages, burgers and one-of-a-kind creations when Dog Haus makes its Oakland debut at the local CloudKitchens facility on Monday, May 3.
Located inside the complex at 2353 E. 12th St., Dog Haus Kitchen Oakland is celebrating its arrival by offering Open Haus Specials May 3-12. Guests who order takeout through CloudKitchens’ in-store kiosk or pickup online at oaklandfoodhall.com will have the opportunity to enjoy these fan-favorite Open Haus Specials at a reduced price:
- Old Town – smoked bacon wrapped dog topped with caramelized onions, chipotle aioli, pickled jalapeños and cotija cheese, served on grilled King’s Hawaiian rolls.
- Das Brat – bratwurst topped with caramelized onions, sauerkraut and spicy brown mustard, served on grilled King’s Hawaiian rolls.
- Holy Aioli – 100% Black Angus beef patty topped with white American cheese, smoked bacon, caramelized onions and garlic aioli, served on grilled King’s Hawaiian rolls.
- Open Haus Special Combos
- Old Town served with a Cheeseburger Slider and Tots.
- Beyond Brat served with an Impossible Slider and Tots.
- Holy Aioli served with Tots.
Prefer to have Dog Haus delivered? Dog Haus Kitchen Oakland will offer free delivery plus 20% off on DoorDash, plus $3 off $15 on Postmates, UberEats and GrubHub from May 3-30.
“We are pumped to start serving Dog Haus’ signature creations to everyone in Oakland,” said Franchisee Nathan Johnson. “Oakland’s CloudKitchens facility is in a great spot, right off of the 880 freeway, making it super easy for locals to stop by to enjoy The Absolute Würst. Our premium offerings are also available through delivery, so it really is convenient for everyone to try it out. Just be prepared to fall in love. We look forward to celebrating our grand opening with everyone next week!”
Dog Haus Kitchen Oakland will serve its signature menu for delivery and pickup in addition to rolling out one-of-a-kind menu items from The Absolute Brands' delivery-only brands – Bad Mutha Clucka, Bad-Ass Breakfast Burritos, JAILBIRD and Plant B. Created by Dog Haus’ founders, The Absolute Brands is a new restaurant group comprised of Dog Haus and multiple unique concepts. Each of The Absolute Brands offers items that are off-shoots of Dog Haus’ signature menu.