Looking to score big with your friends and family when it comes to the game day feast? Domino’s has you covered, thanks to its $5.99 mix and match deal.
Whether you have pizza lovers, salad enthusiasts or football fanatics with a sweet tooth, the largest pizza company in the world based on global retail sales is sure to deliver a winning combination. Customers can choose any two or more items for just $5.99 each: medium two-topping pizzas, Bread Twists, salads, Marbled Cookie Brownies, Specialty Chicken, Oven Baked Sandwiches, Stuffed Cheesy Bread, eight-piece orders of boneless chicken wings or pasta in a dish.
“Domino’s is no stranger to the biggest football day of the year,” says Jenny Fouracre, Domino’s spokesperson. “Every year, Domino’s in-store team members dominate game day by delivering hot, delicious pizza to millions of households across the U.S. – leaving hungry customers with a full belly and happy taste buds. We’re in the business of delivering deliciousness when you’re short on time, don’t feel like cooking or can’t pull yourself away from the game – we have you covered.”
Looking to order carryout instead of delivery? Swing by any store on your way to the party and take advantage of Domino’s carryout deal: choose any three-topping pizza and crust (Hand Tossed, Handmade Pan, Crunchy Thin Crust, Brooklyn style or gluten free crust – excluding extra-large and specialty pizzas) for $7.99 each.
Domino’s Game Day Stats
- The biggest football Sunday of the year is one of Domino’s top five busiest delivery days of the year in the U.S.
- Domino’s typically sells about 2 million pizzas on game day—about 40 percent more than on a normal Sunday.
- The most popular game day pizza topping is pepperoni.
- While Domino’s stores throughout San Francisco and Kansas City will see high sales at the beginning of the game, the city of the winning team will likely see higher sales at the end of the night.
- During last year’s game, Domino’s sold enough pizzas to stretch across about 6,000 football fields.