Dunkin’ launched its first online pop-up shop, offering a selection of Dunkin’-ized holiday gifts that fans can’t find anywhere else. From apparel like a holiday sweater, one-piece pajamas and joggers to accessories like scrunchies, a fanny pack and an electric guitar, the limited-edition, fun and festive items currently featured on Dunkin’ Shop will be on every Dunkin’ fan’s holiday wish list.
Dunkin’ Shop’s full host of limited-edition Dunkin’ accessories and apparel includes:
- Jammin’: How about a custom Dunkin’ electric guitar for rockin’ around the Christmas tree?
- Loungin’: Dunkin’s super soft one-piece pajamas and joggers are the coolest and coziest ways to stay in and sip some Dunkin’ by the fire.
- Stylin’: Brew up a fun look for your holiday sweater party with a Dunkin’ crewneck sweater. And, stay warm when out and about with two colorful Dunkin’ scarf and gloves sets.
- Peppermint Wrappin’: In honor of the return of Peppermint Mocha flavored coffee, Dunkin’s peppermint scented wrapping paper will spice up every gift sent.
- Dunkin’ Wrappin’: This wrapping paper is perfect for wrapping your favorite holiday gifts – Dunkin' style. Plus, guests can get their hands on it first in-store. Starting today, the first 100 guests to purchase a dozen donuts at participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide will receive a sheet of this special Dunkin’ branded wrapping paper.
- Lunchin’: Bag the boring and light up the lunchroom with Dunkin’s new metal lunch box.
- Scrunchin’: Do your updo with Dunkin’s holiday hair ties.
- Repeatin’ Fanny Pack: Dunkin’s stylish fanny pack perfectly complements any Dunkin’ cup.
- Sparklin’: Dunkin’s phone case features floating donuts and glitter galore.
- Cheersin’: Raise a toast to the holidays and New Year with two sets of Dunkin’ pint glasses.
- Ruffin’ It: Don’t forget to wish the dog a happy paw-liday with a Dunkin’ puppin’ bandana.
Dunkin’ Shop was designed by Dunkin’ in partnership with design-led creative company Jones Knowles Ritchie (JKR). While all holiday items are only available while supplies last, fans eager for additional Dunkin’ merchandise can expect to see the shop pop back up in 2020. In the meantime, the brand is offering a variety of other holiday gifts at participating Dunkin’ restaurants across the country, including:
Ornaments and Lip Balm: Dunkin’ is offering a new donut ornament and bringing back its popular Elf on the Shelf ornaments, who this year are seen stirring a cup of Hot Chocolate with a peppermint stick, all for the suggested retail price of $9.99. Dunkin’ is also offering peppermint-scented MUNCHKINS donut hole treats lip balm in a two-pack for $5.99.
Value for when there’s no place like home for the holidays: Three pounds of all varieties of Dunkin’ packaged coffee are now available for the special price of $19.99. Guests can also purchase two boxes of K-Cup® pods for $14.99.